Sunday mornings are special. It’s time away from the office, which allows for a creative breakfast before church.
I chose to make a tomato and pepper wrap– great for a Sunday breakfast!
Wraps are unique and can be made with your favorite veggies and accompaniments, They can be prepared hot or cold.
- 1 green pepper (sliced)
- 1/2 avocado (pitted and sliced)
- 2 Roma tomatoes (sliced)
- 2 garlic gloves (minced)
- 1/2 medium red onion (chopped)
- 2 cups baby spinach (1 cup for each wrap)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar vegan cheese
- 2 tablespoon salsa (1 tablespoon each wrap)
- 1 teaspoon dill
- Nonstick olive oil spray
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Vegan sour cream optional
- 2 burrito wraps
- Place sliced tomatoes and peppers on greased or nonstick baking pan.
- Drizzle with oil, salt & pepper.
- Bake in oven on 350 degrees for 8 minutes.
- While tomatoes and peppers are roasting, add oil in sauce pan with onions, garlic and dill. Cook for 3 minutes. Add cheese to melt.
- Once peppers and tomatoes have roasted, remove from oven. Warm burrito wrap in nonstick pan for 2 minutes on each side. Be careful not to burn.
- Add equal parts of ingredients in layers on each wrap.
- 1st layer add spinach.
- 2nd layer add peppers and tomatoes.
- 3rd layer add cooked onions, garlic and cheese.
- . Top with avocado, salsa and sour cream. Roll wrap, tuck in sides while rolling.