Saturday’s can be super fun!
When family and friends are visiting you can show your best in creative table design. Here is a table setting that was done for a visiting family member from San Diego. It is perfect for a summer morning–a nice breeze, a jasmine candle to set the mood and a beautiful backdrop. Make sure that it compliments your guest’s personality–this was an elegant setting for a classy person. You can see more table setting ideas on http://www.homebnc.com
- Grits with a pepper and basil sauce
- Vegan pancakes – topping non dairy ice cream
- Tomato basil bread & guacamole
Elegant Serving On A Budget!
The setting was easy, colorful and all on a budget:
- Serving dishes purchased at a local thrift store
- Plates, cups and glasses picked from the Dollar Tree
- Napkins and table-cloth were from Wal-Mart