This oatmeal bowl is finger licking good😋. It’s easy and made with all natural ingredients.
- 1 cup quick oatmeal
- 1 half medium-large apple peeled and sliced
- 1/2 banana sliced
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup water
- 2/3 cup cashew milk (unsweetened)
- 1/4 cup almond butter (add a little cashew milk to loosen for drizzle)
- 1/4 cup crushed almonds
- 1/3 cup pure brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vegan butter
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt (optional)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- In small pot, add oatmeal and 1 cup of water. Cook on medium heat, stir occasionally until thickens.
- Add butter and cashew milk for creamy texture. Cover and turn on low heat for 5 minutes. Add more water if needed.
- In small sauce pan on medium heat add 1/4 cup of water and apples. Add cinnamon, nutmeg and brown sugar.
- Cook until apples are soft and liquid is slightly caramelized.
- Remove oatmeal from pot and pour into bowl.
- Empty from sauce pan caramelized apples and pour on top of oatmeal. Top with sliced bananas 🍌. Drizzle almond butter on top of apples 🍎 and bananas. Sprinkle crushed almonds on top.
Serve while hot 🍜🥣