Energize your day with a nutritious power drink
“Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise”— Benjamin Franklin
Rising early allows you time to plan and eat the most important meal of the day. By throwing a few ingredients in the blender, you will have an easy and healthy smoothie. This smoothie is power packed with protein; calcium; vitamin D, C, B6, B5; potassium; zinc; manganese; phosphorus; iron; folate; and fiber. There are other benefits in starting your day before sunrise as well, here are a few.
- By waking up early you gain more hours in the day. You will be more motivated to plan your day and achieve your goals.
- When waking up late, your stress level is high. However, an early rise lowers your stress level because you won’t be running late.
- Waking up early gives a new perspective on life, yourself and the world, which promotes a healthier life.
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 cup non-dairy greek yogurt
- 1 cup almond milk or cashew milk
- 1 cup non-dairy peanut butter ice cream
Blend all together and serve