Almond butter is delicious. It can be used as a spread or accompaniment for several dishes.
I used it for my smoothie.
- 2 cups raw almonds
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup cashew milk
- Bake almonds on 350 degrees F for 6 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Grind almonds in food processor or high speed blender until smooth.
- Add ingredients and purée.
This smoothie has apples, bananas, strawberries 🍓, oatmeal, cashew milk cacao powder and ice cubes.