If you’ve been looking for a vegan cheesecake, but need the know how. I have just the recipe to rock for family or special event.
You can’t go wrong with this recipe, it’s easy and yummy delicious 😋.
This is absolutely a “I cannot believe it’s a vegan cheesecake,” dessert.
Use a springform pan 7 to 81/2 inch
- 2 cups strawberry 🍓 sliced
- 1/3 cup organic sugar
- 2 non-dairy cream cheese 8oz
- 1 dairy-free sour cream 12oz
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice 🍋
- 1 2/3 cups organic sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 non-dairy sour cream 12oz
- 3/4 cup organic sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon 🍋 juice
- 1/4 cup organic sugar
- 9-10 graham crackers
- 1/3 cup vegan butter melted
- Pinch sea salt
Preheat oven (350 degrees F 177 degrees C)
- STRAWBERRY TOPPING – In a bowl, pour 1/3 cup of sugar over strawberries 🍓. Mix well, cover with plastic wrap and let sit to moisten strawberries and form a syrup for the drizzle.
- GRAHAM CRAKER CRUST- Put graham crackers in a plastic bag, use a pastry roller to crush crackers into crumbs.
- Pour crumbs in a bowl, add 1/4 cup of sugar and melted butter. Mix well together. Pour crumbs into springform pan, spread evenly. With fingers, press gram crackers crumbs into the base of pan.
- Place in middle of over on 375 degrees F for 8 minutes. Turn oven down to 350 degrees F. Remove from oven and place in freezer
- CREAM CHEESE FILLING – In a large mixing bowl, add cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, vanilla extract, salt and lemon juice 🍋.
- Use mixer to mix ingredients. Turn on high speed and mix until creamy for about 1 minute.
- Remove pan from freezer and pour cream cheese batter into pan spreading evenly.
- SOUR CREAM TOPPING – In the same mixing bowl, add sour cream, organic sugar, vanilla extract and lemon juice 🍋. Mix well with high speed mixer for 30 seconds.
- Lightly spread sour cream topping on cream cheese filling.
- Cook in oven on 350 degrees F for 30 minutes, remove and let cool for 10 minutes. Place in freezer to chill for 30 minutes.
- Remove and add strawberry 🍓 topping, let syrup from strawberries drizzle on cake. You also add your favorite fruit. Place in refrigerator for an hour before serving.
By Tarran Carter