It’s just about that time of the year to crossover. Looking through the window with a delightful cup of warm cocoa: sweet chocolate and marshmallows, the rain pelt the window. Drops like beads, stream down the glass, leaving tracks from the condensation.
So soothing, I look toward the street lights, it’s early, the winter sky still blackened before sunrise. I meditate and thank God for 2018.
As I crossover into 2019, I look forward to a spectacular and promising year.
I won’t bother with any resolutions– there is no staying power or consistency.
I will make my declaration for 2019 though, it is power in declaring:
- I journal the accomplishments and critique the challenges
- I give contributions to others, these are the jewels in my crown
- I believe in myself
- I make now vows that cannot be kept
- I am true to myself
- In the secret place, I self-examine to encourage and never destroy
- Goal setting is my strategy
- Achievement is my inevitable
As I grow in grace, I self reflect to stay humble, loving and forgiving. It is this strength that gives me courage to move forward.